TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The website www.patratravels.com (the “website”) is an Internet based portal owned and Operated by Patra Tours And Travels with its Registered Office 149B, Ashok Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751009. When you access, browse or use this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth herein. When you access any of the subsidiary website (whether belonging to an ‘associate’ of Company or otherwise) through this website, then such subsidiary website may have its own terms and conditions, which are specific to such subsidiary website.
These Terms and Conditions of use and any additional terms posted on this website together constitute the entire agreement between Company and you with respect to your use of this particular website.
CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE
- This website is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this website, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
- As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, the Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this website. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this website in any manner whatsoever.
- Access to certain areas of the website may only be available to registered members. To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions and provide certain details. Answers to such questions and details required may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and declare that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate.
- This website is for consumers’ use only. Any travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator should not use this website for individual/group bookings. In the event of bookings by any travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator through the website are detected, the Company reserves the right, including without limitation, to cancel such bookings immediately without any notice to such travel agent/tour operator/aggregator/consolidator and/or to withhold payments/commissions thereto. The various discounts and offers mentioned on the Site are applicable to the consumer for the purposes of end use only.
- You are requested to report to email@example.com in the event you find any content on the website which you deem is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable, against any religious beliefs, spam, potentially infringing or is not authorized by the intellectual property rights owner or is violative of any applicable law. On receiving such report, the Company reserves the right to investigate and/or take such action as the Company may deem appropriate.
- You agree to follow all instructions so provided on this website limiting the way you may use the Content.
- There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this website whether owned/used by Company or any other third party. By displaying them on this website, the Company is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of such content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
- You may download such copy/copies of the content to be used only by you for your personal use.
- If you send any communications or materials to the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated by Company, as non-confidential.
- You hereby give up any and all claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way Company uses such material.
- Any material submitted to this website may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used by Company anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever.
- Furthermore, for the purpose of registering on Company’s website and mobile application and for services of the Company, you hereby acknowledge and agree to undergo a mobile number verification process.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- This website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than our Company. The company does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. Company’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Internet communications are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this website may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card/debit card/bank information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to Company does not cause Company to have any special responsibility to you.
- The copyright in the contents of this website belongs to Company. Accordingly, Company reserves all rights. Copying of part or all the contents of this Site without permission of Company is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the services.
- Company may add to, modify or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this website apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this website after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
- Company may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other content posted on this website, including features and specifications of services described or depicted on the website, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
- Company reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of company’s systems as well as its clients and users interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, the company may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
- You may travel to certain destinations which involve greater risks than others, entirely at your risk as to cost and consequences.
- Company reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the website or any material posted herein, in any respect. Company shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
- Company reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this website or any portion thereof without notice.
- No waiver by Company of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
- The materials in this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Company may make changes/modifications or improvements on the website at any time.
- The company does not warrant that the functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, but shall endeavour to ensure your fullest satisfaction. Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, insofar as such material is derived from other service providers such as airlines, hotel owners and tour packages.
- You acknowledge that this website is provided only on the basis set out in these terms and conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this website on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Website. Company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the website.
- You also acknowledge that through this website, Company merely provides direct services for intra-state taxi packages, luxury cars, wedding cars, car rentals, booking of tickets, hotel services and tour packages to you.
- Company will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of your usage of this website.
- If for any reason, law does not permit exclusions of liability then, the liability of the Company shall be limited to such amount paid by the user and retained by the Company for the transaction in question.
- More than 30 days of the travel date: 15% of package cost
- 30 to 10 days before the travel date: 25% of package cost
- 10 days before the travel date: 35% of package Cost
- Before 24 Hours of the travel date : 100% of package cost
- Minimum 60% amount of total package cost to initiate a booking
- Remaining Outstanding amount of total package cost to be paid on Pick Up Date (Arrival Date)
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to Bhubaneswar legal jurisdiction only
You hereby give up any and all claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way Patra Tours And Travels uses such material.
Any material submitted to this Site may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used by Patra Tours And Travels anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever.
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this Site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to Patra Tours And Travels does not cause Patra Tours And Travels to have any special responsibility to you.
The copyright in the contents of this website belong to Patra Tours And Travels. Accordingly Patra Tours And Travels reserves all rights. Copying of part or all the contents of this website without permission of Patra Tours And Travels is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the paid services provided.
PROMOTIONS / OFFERS / SCHEMES / CONTESTS
Please note that in case of special offers, promotions or schemes additional terms and conditions of these offers, promotions, schemes or contests will be applicable in addition to these terms and conditions. You might have to adhere to the payment schedule prescribed under such offers, promotions, schemes or contests in order to be eligible to avail benefits under such offers, promotions, schemes or contests. If you fail to make the payment by the due date and/or do not comply with all the terms and conditions of the offer, promotion, scheme or contest you would not be entitled to receive the benefit under such offer, promotion, scheme or contest. The Promotions / Offers / Schemes / Contests can also be discounted at any time without giving any specific notice
LIABILITIES AND LIMITATION
Please note that after the finalization of the tour/service cost, if there are any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by the Govt. of India, the same would be charged as extra.
Patra Tours And Travels rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such change – the rates quoted by us before modification can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines.
Patra Tours And Travels and its employees acts only in the capacity of an agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & the contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us – are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them. The tickets, coupons or passage contract in use by carrier / hotel or other contractors rendering services shall constitute the sole contract between the Clients and such contractor.
Patra Tours And Travels itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. Patra Tours And Travels reserves the right to amend any aspect of the itinerary including transportation and accommodation without notice in the interest of the trip, participants’ safety, comfort and general well being without making any rebate, allowance or refund and extra cost, if any, would be payable by the client.
Patra Tours And Travels shall not be responsible for any delay or change in programme or expenses incurred or special / consequential loss, injury and damage – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures, acts of God, perils incident to the sea, floods, fire, acts of Government or any other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, riots, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control or any untoward incidents or any such causes whatsoever including any liability or extra expenses sustained by the Clients. Further, the Clients shall be liable for the liability or extra expenses incurred by him / her as a result of the forgoing causes.
Patra Tours And Travels shall not be responsible and shall not accept any liability towards the Clients or his/her legal representative for any loss of property or damages resulting from death or injuries including loss of services which the Clients may sustain on account of act, negligence or default by any transportation Company, hotel agents or any other body of persons, its agents or service providers providing such services or facilities or arising out of or while engaged in any tour, means of transportation or other services, whether due to ownership, maintenance , use, operation or control of any automobile, bicycle, boat, motor, or other vehicle in common carrier or otherwise and whether due to its or there negligence or otherwise or regardless of how caused. Clients using sporting equipment, bicycles, sailing boats, scuba diving gear, hired or supplied by hotels or rental bodies shall do so at their own risk.
Patra Tours And Travels do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
Patra Tours And Travels reserves the right to cancel any services in case it deems that the tour, trip or passage is impracticable for any reason or should circumstances warrant such action, upon refunding the value thereof and the Client shall not have any other or further claim against the company by any reason thereof.
Patra Tours And Travels the right to refuse to carry out its contract with any person whom it may consider to be undesirable in its absolute discretion and it shall not be required to show any reason for doing so