TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The website www.patratravels.com (the “Website”) is an Internet-based portal owned and Operated by Patra Tours And Travels with its Registered Office 149B, Ashok Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751009. When you access, browse or use this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth herein. When you access any of the subsidiary websites (whether belonging to an ‘associate’ of Company or otherwise) through this website, then such subsidiary websites may have their own terms and conditions, which are specific to such subsidiary websites.
These Terms and Conditions of use and any additional terms posted on this website together constitute the entire agreement between the Company and you with respect to your use of this particular website.
CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE
- This website is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this website, including but not limited to any text, images, audio, and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
- As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, the Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view, and use this website. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this website in any manner whatsoever.
- Access to certain areas of the website may only be available to registered members. To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions and provide certain details. Answers to such questions and details required may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and declare that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate.
- This website is for consumers’ use only. Any travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator should not use this website for individual/group bookings. In the event of bookings by any travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator through the website are detected, the Company reserves the right, including without limitation, to cancel such bookings immediately without any notice to such travel agent/tour operator/aggregator/consolidator and/or to withhold payments/commissions thereto. The various discounts and offers mentioned on the Site are applicable to the consumer for the purposes of end-use only.
- You are requested to report to firstname.lastname@example.org in the event you find any content on the website which you deem is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable, against any religious beliefs, spam, potentially infringing or is not authorized by the intellectual property rights owner or is violative of any applicable law. On receiving such a report, the Company reserves the right to investigate and/or take such action as the Company may deem appropriate.
- You agree to follow all instructions so provided on this website limiting the way you may use the Content.
- There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks, and trademarks found on this website whether owned/used by the Company or any other third party. By displaying them on this website, the Company is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of such content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
- You may download such copy/copies of the content to be used only by you for your personal use.
- If you send any communications or materials to the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions, or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated by Company, as non-confidential.
- You hereby give up any and all claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way Company uses such material.
- Any material submitted to this website may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted, or used by Company anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever.
- Furthermore, for the purpose of registering on the Company’s website and mobile application and for services of the Company, you hereby acknowledge and agree to undergo a mobile number verification process.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- This website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than our Company. The company does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. The company’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Internet communications are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this website may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card/debit card/bank information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to Company does not cause Company to have any special responsibility to you.
- The copyright in the contents of this website belongs to Company. Accordingly, Company reserves all rights. Copying of part or all the contents of this Site without the permission of the Company is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the services.
- Company may add to, modify or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this website apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this website after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
- Company may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other content posted on this website, including features and specifications of services described or depicted on the website, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
- Company reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of company’s systems as well as its clients and users interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, the company may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
- You may travel to certain destinations which involve greater risks than others, entirely at your risk as to cost and consequences.
- Company reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the website or any material posted herein, in any respect. Company shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
- Company reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this website or any portion thereof without notice.
- No waiver by Company of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
- The materials in this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Company may make changes/modifications or improvements on the website at any time.
- The company does not warrant that the functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, but shall endeavour to ensure your fullest satisfaction. Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, insofar as such material is derived from other service providers such as airlines, hotel owners and tour packages.
- You acknowledge that this website is provided only on the basis set out in these terms and conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this website on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Website. Company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the website.
- You also acknowledge that through this website, Company merely provides direct services for intra-state taxi packages, luxury cars, wedding cars, car rentals, booking of tickets, hotel services and tour packages to you.
- Company will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of your usage of this website.
- If for any reason, law does not permit exclusions of liability then, the liability of the Company shall be limited to such amount paid by the user and retained by the Company for the transaction in question.
BOOKING POLICY FOR FLIGHT TICKETS
- The total price displayed on the site includes all applicable government taxes.
- In case of increase in the fare in the issuance of the Air ticket , due to airlines, miscalculation in amount due to server error and from the banks payment gateway issue then Patra Tours And Travels reserves the right to cancel the ticket and forfeit the amount received as Cancellation Charges. The difference of amount should be paid to Patra Tours And Travels after the communication from www.patratravels.com to avoid any discomfort.
- You are required to pay the entire amount prior to the confirmation of your booking.
- To get any infant’s ticket issued, the age of infant must be below 2 yrs and make sure that they have valid proof-of-age documents when they re-checking in, and remember that the infant must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years old. You can book no more than one infant per adult. To avail infant fares; the infant must be under 24 months of age throughout the entire itinerary that you’re booking. If the age of infant is 24 months or above then you need to book a separate booking as a child.
- To get any child ticket issued, the age of child must in between 2-12 years and make sure that they have valid proof-of-age documents when they re checking in, and remember that the child must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years old
- All the tickets/bookings issued to the customer shall additionally be governed under the terms and conditions as laid out by the respective Airlines/Supplier.
- Company is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of flights from the airline’s end.
- If ticket is cancelled directly from the airlines web site, office or call center, the customer needs to inform PatraTravels.com for the refund to be processed. Please note that PatraTravels.com do not get any alert from airlines directly.
FLIGHT AMENDMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Every booking made on Patra Tours And Travels is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airline, which may vary with respect to flight and booking class.
- PatraTravels.com levies a negligible amount of Rs.200 per passenger/per sector for domestic and Rs.300 per passenger/per sector for international air tickets as cancellation service charges.
- The insurance fee is non-refundable.
- Convenience fees are non-refundable in all cases.
- Some bookings may be non-refundable as per the specific airline’s policy.
- Some bookings cannot be canceled partially as per the specific airline’s policy.
- Cancellations can be made online or offline through Mybooking section or by sending an email to Patra Tours And Travels ( email@example.com )
- We assist you in making various amendments for bookings. In few cases, you need to contact the airline directly.
- Amendment charges on PatraTravels.com are subject to change as per the policy of the airline, which varies due to flight timings and booking classes.
- To cancel the tickets within 24 Hrs of the journey, PatraTravels.com recommends customers to contact directly to the airline and after that, send the cancellation request on our website for refunds.
- In case of no-show or unutilized bookings, the customers are required to make requests for any valid refunds, as per the defined policies, within 180 days from the travel date in case of air/cab/ bus tickets and/or the date of check-in for hotel bookings. No refund would be payable for requests raised after the expiry of 180 days of travel date/ check-in as aforementioned and all unclaimed amounts for such no-show or unutilized bookings shall accordingly be deemed to have been forfeited.
For cancellation requests received, the refund shall be processed at the earliest once the request is received. In case of direct cancellation through airlines, refunds shall be processed post deduction of airline charges along with our service charge. All refunds shall be processed subject to the processing of refunds by the respective airline/service provider. Please note convenience fee charged at the time of booking is not refundable.
HOLIDAYS AMENDMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- For cancellations before 60 Days or more of the date of departure, 25% of the tour cost (if fully paid) will be charged as cancellation charges.
- For cancellations before 30 Days of departure, 50% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation charges.
- For cancellations before 15 Days of departure, 100% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation charges.
REFUND POLICY FOR FLIGHT TICKETS
- Patra Tours And Travels ( www.patratravels.com) will process the refund only after getting a cancellation request/claim from the customer/travel agent/corporate company through the mybooking section or email.
- Refund against the cancellation of air tickets will be credited directly in the customer’s mode of payment after receiving the refund amount from the airline.
- Patra Travels will process the refund within 72 only after receiving it from the concerned Airlines/hotel/transporter/other suppliers.
- Due to Banking Procedures, Refund on credit cards may take a duration of 72 hours while it may take 7 days in case of net banking transactions.
Refunds in cases where Airlines/Hotel is declared as Insolvent or Bankrupt
Patra Tours And Travels ( www.patratravels.com) shall not be liable to pay any refunds whatsoever in cases where the Airlines/Hotel closes its operations or declares itself as insolvent
The customers or clients or agents shall not hold Patra Tours And Travels liable to pay the refunds as assured at the time of booking of the ticket in cases where the Airlines/Hotel closes its operation or declares itself as insolvent.
On the basis of assurity given by airlines/hotels/suppliers, Patra Tours And Travels may sometimes refund amount to the customer but Patra Tours And Travels reserves the right to recover the refunded amount on event of Airlines/hotels getting shut down/non-operational/bankrupt.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR TAXI
- More than 30 days of the travel date: 15% of package cost
- 30 to 10 days before the travel date: 25% of package cost
- 10 days before the travel date: 35% of package Cost
- Before 24 Hours of the travel date : 100% of package cost
PAYMENT POLICY FOR TAXI
- Minimum 60% amount of total package cost to initiate a booking
- Remaining Outstanding amount of total package cost to be paid on Pick Up Date (Arrival Date)
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to Bhubaneswar legal jurisdiction only.
You hereby give up any and all claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way Patra Tours And Travels uses such material.
Any material submitted to this Site may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used by Patra Tours And Travels anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever.
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this Site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to Patra Tours And Travels does not cause Patra Tours And Travels to have any special responsibility to you.
The copyright in the contents of this website belongs to Patra Tours And Travels. Accordingly Patra Tours And Travels reserves all rights. Copying of part or all the contents of this website without permission of Patra Tours And Travels is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the paid services provided.
PROMOTIONS / OFFERS / SCHEMES / CONTESTS
Please note that in case of special offers, promotions, or schemes additional terms and conditions of these offers, promotions, schemes or contests will be applicable in addition to these terms and conditions. You might have to adhere to the payment schedule prescribed under such offers, promotions, schemes, or contests in order to be eligible to avail benefits under such offers, promotions, schemes, or contests. If you fail to make the payment by the due date and/or do not comply with all the terms and conditions of the offer, promotion, scheme, or contest you would not be entitled to receive the benefit under such offer, promotion, scheme, or contest. The Promotions / Offers / Schemes / Contests can also be discounted at any time without giving any specific notice.
LIABILITIES AND LIMITATION
Please note that after the finalization of the tour/service cost, if there are any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost, or guide charges by the Govt. of India, the same would be charged as extra.
Patra Tours And Travels rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such change – the rates quoted by us before modification can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines.
Patra Tours And Travels and its employees acts only in the capacity of an agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & the contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us – are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them. The tickets, coupons, or passage contract in use by carrier/hotel or other contractors rendering services shall constitute the sole contract between the Clients and such contractor.
Patra Tours And Travels itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. Patra Tours And Travels reserves the right to amend any aspect of the itinerary including transportation and accommodation without notice in the interest of the trip, participants’ safety, comfort and general well being without making any rebate, allowance or refund and extra cost, if any, would be payable by the client.
Patra Tours And Travels shall not be responsible for any delay or change in programme or expenses incurred or special / consequential loss, injury and damage – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures, acts of God, perils incident to the sea, floods, fire, acts of Government or any other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, riots, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control or any untoward incidents or any such causes whatsoever including any liability or extra expenses sustained by the Clients. Further, the Clients shall be liable for the liability or extra expenses incurred by him / her as a result of the forgoing causes.
Patra Tours And Travels shall not be responsible and shall not accept any liability towards the Clients or his/her legal representative for any loss of property or damages resulting from death or injuries including loss of services which the Clients may sustain on account of act, negligence or default by any transportation Company, hotel agents or any other body of persons, its agents or service providers providing such services or facilities or arising out of or while engaged in any tour, means of transportation or other services, whether due to ownership, maintenance , use, operation or control of any automobile, bicycle, boat, motor, or other vehicle in common carrier or otherwise and whether due to its or there negligence or otherwise or regardless of how caused. Clients using sporting equipment, bicycles, sailing boats, scuba diving gear, hired or supplied by hotels or rental bodies shall do so at their own risk.
Patra Tours And Travels do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
Patra Tours And Travels reserves the right to cancel any services in case it deems that the tour, trip or passage is impracticable for any reason or should circumstances warrant such action, upon refunding the value thereof and the Client shall not have any other or further claim against the company by any reason thereof.
Patra Tours And Travels the right to refuse to carry out its contract with any person whom it may consider to be undesirable in its absolute discretion and it shall not be required to show any reason for doing so.